Home » Baccarat Sites

Baccarat Sites

Play baccarat games – check below for the best 5 casino websites. Take advantage of their bonuses and promo offering on Baccarat.

Baccarat Games – top 5 websites for 2021

1 unibet €100
bonus*

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

casino review

2 comeon €25
bonus*

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

casino review

3 redbet €100
bonus*

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

casino review

4 betsafe €110 + 100 Free Spins
bonus*

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

casino review

5 betway €250
bonus*

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

casino review

*18+. New users only. Bonus T&C apply. Please check bonus terms on each operator website for wagering requirements, territory restrictions and validity. Play Responsibly!

Another very popular card game among the casinos around the world, online or on land, is the famous Baccarat. A very addictive game, online casinos offer a variety of options for Baccarat, but the most popular is the Punto Banco. Baccarat appeared in the 19th century, it is a descendant of another game where the cards are used similarly: Macao, Oicho-Kabu, and Gabo Japji. Most casino winnings are always high because the stakes in this card game, although some professional players make millions of pounds a year.

How to bet on Baccarat?

baccarat sitesThis game is more complex than blackjack and poker. It is not recommended for novice players, the cards have different values depending on the numbers represent and the number of cards on the table. For example, in Baccarat, a combination of cards of 6 and 7 does not equal 13, but to 3. In addition, other cards do not represent any value in the table, 10s, Js, Qs and Jokers have no value in the score or effect on the player’s hand. It is complicated to understand at first, but with 2 weeks of careful study of Baccarat rules and the value of the cards and their possible combination, any player can start making bets reliably.

The big difference to bet on Baccarat against other card games, is the probability of success you have. 70% chance of victory has one player against the casino, it is high but the house or casino still has 30%, which turns out to be a fairly high number compared with 0.5% of blackjack. But baccarat pay much more money in the long term, the amounts may be up to 200% more than other card games.

What is the best strategy for baccarat?

As in any other card game, requires learning and understanding hands, value and score by cards. Baccarat is for the smartest players, with the best calculus. There is a large repertoire of strategies and methods to play baccarat on internet, each strategy is different and has a similar goal to the other, making money.

A highly recommended strategy is 1-3-2-4, is a kind of strategy easy to understand for any player. It is based on martingale, but without the risk of losing all the money. This method is to start again if one bet loses, each bet equals the number in unit, for example 1-3-2-4 (1 unit, 3 units, 2 units, 4 units). Upon winning the first 2 bets, the player already have secured a profit no matter what happens during the following other 2 bets.

Is it profitable to play baccarat?

Yes, it is very profitable with the strategies that exist today any player can earn good money. Strategies and methods are not always 100% accurate, but many of them are very close to 100% success. The important thing is to know the game from head to toe, understand the value of the cards, when is the best time to bet and retire, etc.

The online casinos offer the same variations found in conventional casinos. Baccarat is one of the 10 favorite games for online players, it’s a game where more money moves and also the one that requires the best strategy.