Blackjack Sites

play blackjack games - top 5 websites

Play Blackjack games - check below for the best 5 casino websites. Take advantage of their bonuses and promo offering on Blackjack.

1   €200
bonus

casino review
PLAY NOW
         
2   €25
bonus

casino review
PLAY NOW
         
3   €1000
bonus

casino review
PLAY NOW
         
4   €100
bonus

casino review 
PLAY NOW
         
5   €1000
bonus

casino review
PLAY NOW

Blackjack is one of the most sought after online casino games. It is the favorite game of many gamblers, especially for those who like to have patience while make money. It is as popular as any other card game or ordinary poker. It is the second card game most wanted. There is no exact origin of Blackjack history, it was mentioned briefly by Miguel de Cervantes (Don Quixote), since he was a card gambler. It is estimated that was created between the 20th and 21st century, formerly was called twenty-one.

How to bet on blackjack?

blackjack sitesBefore start making bets on blackjack, the player must learn all about the game. In blackjack, the card order isn’t the same, the object of the game is to beat the casino getting 21 or a number close but higher than the casino. The stakes have to be less than 2% of the bankroll, which guarantees a stable investment growth without falling into major long-term losses.

Blackjack is another type of card game and card games should be taken with patience and intelligence. Bet carefully, look at the possibilities of the player against the casino to take the lead in the most appropriate time. The house advantage in blackjack is just 0.2-0.5% in almost all casinos. The stakes should be minimal, win one unit per day it is a good idea.

What is the best strategy for blackjack?

The first thing a blackjack players need to do is find the classic blackjack tables, one hand per game. Online casinos offer to play multiple hands but that is a way to take money away from the player if inexperienced. There are many variations, but the most popular one is the classic game, player vs dealer. It's simpler that way and much confusion is avoided.

In online casinos you cannot implement the strategy of card counting, that's impossible. You cannot see the deck, or how often it is changed. One of the most used strategies is 1-10, if the player's cards do not exceed a total of 10 (between the two), the player must ask for another card to the dealer. There are several online tools to use during the game, calculators, guides, graphics etc. They can be of great help for the professional or rookie players.

Is it profitable to play blackjack?

It is one of the most profitable games, there's no doubt. The percentage of house win is 0.5% in most casinos, which leaves a player return to 99.5%. Long-term strategies can leave between 0.60% and 1% daily profit to the player, everything depends on the method and the amount of money you have.

In all casinos in the world, online or in hotels, blackjack will always be one of the favorite games. Thousands of people seeking for blackjack tables hoping to beat the house and get quick profits in a big bet. It is very addictive and entertaining, but playing blackjack requires several hours of play per day to make money.